Boost your use of Twitter
New to Twitter or already using it? Wondering how you can use it to enhance your business and your work? Twitter is probably the most underestimated social networking site out there, yet it is considered by many as the most powerful one in terms of networking and online reputation building/management.
What exactly can Twitter do for you and for your freelance business? How can you harness this power to make the best use of it? What are the fine and tricky nuances of the Twitter (n)etiquette?
Those are the main topics we'll cover during the webinar. Register now... and tweet about it! ;)
This course is part of a series of 3 webinars. If you register for all 3, you will receive a free private 30 minutes consulting session on your Social Media strategy/presence over the phone (or Skype) - date to be arranged privately via email with the trainer.
The other 2 courses of the series are:
-Why you should seriously consider Facebook and Google+ marketing (see here)
- LinkedIn good practices for translators (see here)
This offer is valid for registration at all 3 live webinars only (does not apply to videos purchasing afterwards).
It does not apply anymore after the first webinar of the series has been held.
This course is aimed at translators, whether new or seasoned, who are hesitating using / considering using / want to learn how to use or make a better use of Twitter.
- Experienced twitterers can learn someadvanced strategies, how to enhance their use of Twitter and get some tips/tricks
- Twitter newbies will get it all!
In this webinar you'll learn:
- the tricky Twitter etiquette and its nuances
- some tips on how to make a better use of Twitter
- various and advanced networking / marketing strategies through Twitter
- There are no major prerequisite but some Twitter basic knowledge/experience is a plus. However, complete Twitter newbies are welcome and won't be lost, promise!
However, feel free to check out the video of my previous webinar on Social Media Marketing basic dos' and don'ts as it can give you some basics for this webinar (not a requirement9. The video (on demand) is available here (feedback from attendees available here )
Anne Diamantidis View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course