Quote to Win : How to win projects on the freelance marketplace
Topics to be covererd:
1. Introducing the concept of 'Reverse Auction'
2. Reading between the lines in a Job Post
3. Doing background research
4. Judgement: to quote or not to quote
5. How to build pillars of future victory from a failure (not being awarded)
6. Interpreting the inner cause from cues and symptoms (not being awarded)
7. Using the experiential knowledge in next quote
Freelancers and small and medium agency owners, especially start-ups.
The course discusses and prepares you for the following
1. How to bid to win a project
2. Assessing your chance of winning the project.
3. How to convince the outsourcer that you are the right match for his project.
4. How to 'engage' and 'lead' the coutsourcer
5. How to handle a rejection gracefully to win next time.
Click to expand
ProZ.com videos require a current flash player. Update here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Registration and access
Click to expand
Price: 15.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording. How do I purchase the video? To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records. How do I access the video?Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here Quote to Win : How to win projects on the freelance marketplace
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course