Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Understand the most famous professional social network and detect how to benefit from it
Build a Top selling and findeable profile to get known by prospects and potential customers
Use all the networking capabilities to source new opportunities
Build and maintain an advanced networking strategy
Duration: 60 minutes. Check what time the course is running in your local time here
Get the most out of LinkedIn so your expert profile brand gets noticed and attracts (jobs) opportunities. Understand the LinkedIn platform and the community. Tweak your profile to make it attractive and “Findable”. Manage and expand your network as a pro to find outstanding opportunities.
Topics to be covered during the presentation:
• Discovering LinkedIn
• Setting up a Fully Optimized Profile
• Indepth Understanding of the networking capabilities
• Advanced LinkedIn Strategies
Save money! Register for the 5 webinars in the series (Personal Branding 101, Personal Branding 102, Personal Branding 103, Personal Branding 104, Personal Branding 105) and get one for FREE!
Pay only 60 USD (regular price 75USD). Click here to buy with the discount. Participation fee includes unlimited access to the webinars recordings whether you can attend the full live sessions or not.
• Freelancers (experienced or not),
• Agencies and companies,
• Job Seekers,
• Business professionals...
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Discover the LinkedIn Profesional Social Network
• Set up a Fully Optimized Profile
• Benefit from the networking capabilities
• Create and Act on Advanced LinkedIn Strategies
At the end of this course, you will be able to take advantage of LinkedIn so you can benefit from the advancing networking posibilities
(Having participated to the previous webinars is a plus but it is not an obligation)
Click to expand
- Fundamentals of the LinkedIn Profesional Social Network
- Create and Optimize a LinkedIn Profile
- Understand and Benefit from the networking capabilities
- Create and Act on Advanced LinkedIn Strategies
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Bio: Since he founded Soyculto in Buenos Aires in 2006, Sebastien Yanni is helping Latin American Corporate firms, SMB and individuals to develop, implement and operate sustainable growth strategies for long-term success.
Using Digital Marketing (SEO, Social Media Marketing), Business common sense & entrepreneurship methods, Sebastien proposes customized solutions oriented on optimized ROI to cope with Companies ambitions and situations.
As an enthusiast entrepreneur, Sebastien has created various companies. He now assists startup teams & coaches project owners into their path to success.
In all his ventures, Sebastien promotes efficiency, consistency, transparency and organization to customers/teams as he believes these are keys to find a long lasting growth in all business contexts.
Trilingual, Sebastien speaks and uses daily French, English and Spanish.
Those who were marked as registered and paid for the Personal Branding 103: Boost Your Freelancer (& Agencies) Activity Optimizing your LinkedIn Profile webinar, http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/4195 , will need to click on "After you purchase access click here to watch the video. " from the video page. Please note that you can allso get acces to the video from your My Videos page, http://www.proz.com/videos/my_videos .
Please note that all video recordings from the 5 webinars in the series (Personal Branding 101, Personal Branding 102, Personal Branding 103, Personal Branding 104, Personal Branding 105) have been already uploaded to the website and can be found here, http://www.proz.com/translator-training/format/videos
Please let me know if you have any qustions or concerns and please feel free to contact site staff for any further information, http://www.proz.com/support/
Have a nice weekend and good luck with the training at ProZ.com!