Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Optimize your Facebook and Twitter profiles for a profesional usage
Build and maintain an advanced social networking strategy
Use all the networking capabilities to find new opportunities
Duration: 60 minutes. Check what time the course is running in your local time here
Use the most famous social networks (Facebook and Twitter) to boost your professional career. Optimize your Facebook and twitter profiles to promote your activity among your friends and have them referring you. Find and connect with prospects, clients, colleagues using twitter as a pro.
Topics to be covered during the presentation:
• Optimizing the Facebook profile & activity for profesional usage
• Setting up a performing Twitter account
• Getting your network to promote you
• Creating and Acting on Advanced Social Media Strategies
Save money! Register for the 5 webinars in the series (Personal Branding 101, Personal Branding 102, Personal Branding 103, Personal Branding 104, Personal Branding 105) and get one for FREE!
Pay only 60 USD (regular price 75USD). Click here to buy with the discount. Participation fee includes unlimited access to the webinars recordings whether you can attend the full live sessions or not.
• Freelancers (experienced or not),
• Agencies and companies,
• Job Seekers,
• Business professionals...
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Optimize your Facebook profile for a profesional usage
• Build and maintain a Twitter profile
• Create an advanced social networking strategy
• Benefit from and Act on all the social networking capabilities
• Find new opportunities with your Social Networking
At the end of this course, you will be able to take advantage of Social Networking so you can find and get profitable profesional opportunities.
(Having participated to the previous webinars is a plus but it is not an obligation)
Click to expand
- Optimize your Facebook profile for a profesional usage
- Build and maintain a Twitter profile
- Create an advanced social networking strategy
- Benefit from and Act on all the social networking capabilities
- Find new opportunities with your Social Networking
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Bio: Since he founded Soyculto in Buenos Aires in 2006, Sebastien Yanni is helping Latin American Corporate firms, SMB and individuals to develop, implement and operate sustainable growth strategies for long-term success.
Using Digital Marketing (SEO, Social Media Marketing), Business common sense & entrepreneurship methods, Sebastien proposes customized solutions oriented on optimized ROI to cope with Companies ambitions and situations.
As an enthusiast entrepreneur, Sebastien has created various companies. He now assists startup teams & coaches project owners into their path to success.
In all his ventures, Sebastien promotes efficiency, consistency, transparency and organization to customers/teams as he believes these are keys to find a long lasting growth in all business contexts.
Trilingual, Sebastien speaks and uses daily French, English and Spanish.
Those who were registered and paid for the webinar will get unlimited access to the video. Also, it is possible to purchase the video from this page, http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/4675 , in case you have not registered and paid for the training but would like to watch the video.