Time management for freelancers
In this webinar you will learn why Time Management is actually the most crucial asset of your freelance career or even your life. Unless managed properly, you can be risking both short-term profit and long-term wealth. This includes your health, social life, relationships and being ready for future opportunities.
Topics to be covered:
1. Basics of time management
2. Symptoms of not proper time management
3. Identifying the symptoms
4. Addressing the symptoms - individually and collectively
5. Collective knowledge gathering
6. A list of Do's and Dont's
7. Signals of good time management
1. To understand why time management is critical - for present and future.
2. The relationship between deadline, committment and the limited resource called Time.
3. The relationship between profit and wealth.
4. The techniques to evaluate current profit and risk of future wealth.
5. Collected stories from freelancers who developed their techniques to manage time.
6. General tips which you can incorporate to your every day work.
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course