Communication and Networking in LinkedIn - Turn Your Profile into a Cash Machine
In one hour learn how to open up the line of effective communication with your clients in LinkedIn!
LinkedIn is one of the fastest growing social media platforms today. It can help you when you want to:
- start getting more translation projects;
- build your translation brand;
- promote your translation business;
- build a professional community;
- connect with "decision-makers" in particular companies.
However, I have noticed that many Translators use LinkedIn in a passive way by just creating a profile and waiting for people connect with them.
Today you will learn how to take ACTIVE steps in LinkedIn so that to connect and communicate even with the most "hard-to-reach" prospects and clients!
Freelancers starting in the translation industry
Experienced freelancers who want to expand their clients database
Outsources who want to get new end clients
In this course you will learn how to:
- use LinkedIn as a powerful communication and marketing tool
- create and nurture business connections with the clients and prospects
- build business connections and partnerships with your colleagues
- grow a professional network bringing you more connections and projects
- show more personality in your translation business
Click to expand
During the course we shall cover the following points:
- Communication opportunities and features of LinkedIn
- Why a large network on LinkedIn is important?
- Tone and general style of communication in LinkedIn - should it be as official as in business emails?
- Personalized messages when sending and accepting invitations
- Ways of giving and asking for recommendations
- Networking with colleagues as a way of building partnerships and getting more projects
- Being an active member of your professional groups in LinkedIn.
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
ProZ.com videos require a current flash player. Update here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Registration and payment information (click to expand)
Click to expand
Price: 25.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat
Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording and handouts provided by the trainer.
How do I purchase the video?
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the video?
Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here.
How do I access handouts?
Follow the link on the top right corner as suggested here.
Where can I find a certificate of attendance?
A certificate of attendance can be issued upon training completion and as per your request. A certificate of attendance can be downloaded at http://www.proz.com/profile/?show_mode=standard#trainings
Anastasia Kozhukhova View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course