A survey dedicated to freelance translators (designed by translators and with contributions from translators, academics, and professional translation associations) is available at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/freelance-translator-survey-2020. The findings will be made available for free at https://inboxtranslation.com/resources/research/
Why should you take this survey?
- You are contributing to important and valuable research that will help you reflect on the way you are working as a translator
- For each complete response, we will donate £1 (up to £250) to a charity of your choice
- You can suggest questions/topics for future research
- Personal data: Answers are 100% anonymous.
- Completion time: ~20 minutes
- Closing date: 5 April 2020
Some of the feedback we received:
“Thanks, that was an interesting opportunity to reflect on being a translator.”
“Great initiative, this should be conducted every year to get a true reflection of the industry from the freelancers’ perspective.”
“Very thorough and thought-provoking”