Seeking remote Localization Project Coordinator | Janus Worldwide
Job posted at: Aug 13, 2020 20:19 GMT (GMT: Aug 13, 2020 20:19) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing, Interpreting, Consecutive, Interpreting, Simultaneous, Voiceover, Education, Transcription, Copywriting, Transcreation, Subtitling, Captioning, Subtitling, Checking/Editing/QC, Subtitling, Time Coding, Subtitling, Translation, Language instruction
English to Catalan, English to French, English to Italian, English to Portuguese, English to Spanish
Janus Worldwide is in search of a full-time remote Localization Project Coordinator.
• Manage translation and localization projects.
• Communicate efficiently and confidently with clients.
• Ensure client’s requirements are met.
• Responsible for project planning (scope and schedule)
• Quoting, budgeting.
• Quality control.
• Coordinate internal and external resources.
• Support all functions during project’s life cycle.
• Assist BDMs when necessary
• Create the best possible workflows for each client and project.
• Educated to degree level in a related field
• Experience in the localization/translation industry as a project manager (2-3 years).
• Experience in working with some of following fields:
IT, gaming, life sciences, chemical and other highly technical industries.
• Fluent English, an additional language is a plus.
• Experience in working with Translation Management Systems.
• Proficiency in CAT tools and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Previous experience from working in a localization environment is required
• Working hours: 11 am/12 pm GMT/BST until 8pm/9pm GMT/. Monday to Friday
• Organized, excellent communication skills, team orientated and open/flexible to changes.
Preferable location - Europe (Portugal, Spain) or East coast of the Americas.
Please send your CV to [HIDDEN]
: Czech Republic Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: IT (Information Technology)
Quoting deadline: Sep 12, 2020 21:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.2
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.