Regular, quick TAT project - medical and business - US time zone
Job posted at: Aug 10, 2020 11:38 GMT (GMT: Aug 10, 2020 11:38) Job type:
: Translation, Checking/editing
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to French, English to German, English to Italian, English to Russian, English to Spanish, English to Turkish
One of our clients is looking to work with us translating corporate documents from English into French, Italian, German, Spanish, Turkish and Russian.
The client is in the dentistry business, so there will be some life sciences terminology in the documents.
This is a regular project with daily volumes.
• Maximum of 400 words per submission & 1,000 words per day.
• Deadlines: same day delivery for small texts, and next business day delivery for larger texts.
• Assignment according to availability.
• Monthly PO with total work done.
Please send an email to [HIDDEN] with your CV, rates and experience in life sciences and corporate documentation.
: United Kingdom Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Bus/Financial, Medical Required specific fields:
Medical: Dentistry Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Medical: Dentistry Preferred software:
MemSource Cloud Required quoter location:
United States Quoting deadline: Aug 11, 2020 23:00 GMT Additional requirements:
Fit in ONE of these categories:
- Have translation studies
- Have a university degree in another subject area that is not translation plus 2 years of full-time proven translation experience
- No university degree but 5 years of full-time proven translation experience
Are you offering translation services into English? If you are not a native English speaker, we will need you to be able to prove significant time spent working and/or studying in an English speaking country.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.6
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Vendor Manager