Looking for Graphic Design specialist.
Job posted at: Nov 29, 2019 21:43 GMT (GMT: Nov 29, 2019 21:43) Job type:
Service required Languages:
: Graphic Design (other)
English, English to Chinese, English to Korean, English to Spanish
Cal Interpreting & Translations (CIT) is seeking to hire a Graphic Design specialist. This is a freelance remote position.
• Produce artwork and output for printed materials using various computer-based desktop publishing programs in compliance with requirements.
• Convert electronic files from publishing applications to PDF and/or HTML.
• Page-proof English and translated manuals to ensure that the formatting is correct and that the content of translations matches the source document.
• Scan, convert and edit vector and bitmap images using standard graphic and image-editing applications.
• Ensure that the translations are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant
• Must possess advanced personal computer skills, including thorough experience with Microsoft Office (together with Excel and Word), FrameMaker, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, or equivalent applications.
• Experience with applying styles, using templates, and creating and editing complex documents
• At least two years’ experience providing desktop publishing services in foreign languages including Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese and Spanish
• Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and solve problems quickly while delivering quality output.
• Understanding of accessibility guidelines such as WCAG 2, ADA Section 508
- Please submit the following:
(1) Work sample
(3) Per page rate for Desktop Publishing + ADA Compliance
: United States Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts) Preferred software:
Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, FrameMaker, Indesign, Microsoft Office Pro Quoting deadline: Dec 24, 2019 08:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2019 08:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.