Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a NAATI-accredited Japanese to English translator, and interpreter in both directions, living in Perth, Western Australia. I have degrees from the University of Western Australia in Law and Arts (Asian Studies).
I have been working as a translator & interpreter for around five years. My translation work has included:
- translation of Japanese case law commissioned by the Japanese government
- minutes of committee meetings of the Japanese Diet
- contracts of sale & warranties
- confidentiality agreements
- tax returns
- land valuations
- company articles of association and company details
- financial reports for major international firms
- quality assurance documentation
- medical and radiological procedure explanations and consent forms
- Japan Pharmacopoeia-compliant pharmaceutical procedures
- applications for pharmaceutical import and manufacturing approval
- far infrared radiation testing documents
- materials safety data sheets
- chapters in a forthcoming book on the history of relations between Japan and Western Australia
- documents to be used in legal proceedings, such as letters of administration and applications for declaration of death in absentia
- speech recognition hardware specifications
- newspaper & magazine articles
- CVs and resumes
- birth certificates
- qualifications, licences and other certificates
My work will be accurate, highly readable, and on time.
My interpreting work has included:
- Japanese judge tour of Australian court system
- Japanese city council delegation visit to observe waste management and aged care facilities
- Australian religious education board visit to observe Japanese public schools
- other sister city functions and events
- Japanese graphic artist visiting and giving workshops at Australian arts festival
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.