Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have been working as a freelance translator since 2006. I started working part-time during my studies and have worked as a full-time freelance translator since the completion of my degree in 2008. My native language is German and I am fluent in English and Spanish.
I have experience in translating and proofreading texts in the following fields:
- Technical (user manuals, software handbooks, product specification sheets, patent titles, trademarks)
- Marketing (presentations, brochures, press releases and corporate internal releases)
- Tourism (travel programs, hotel descriptions)
- News/Media (music, video games, sports, fashion, society)
- Literature (guidebooks, fiction)
I am a responsible, self-critical and detail-oriented translator, whose main goal is to satisfy the client’s requirements. My passion for travel – including extended stays in Argentina (4 1/2 years), Spain (8 months), Colombia (5 months) and the US (since 2011) – and my interest in foreign cultures have inspired an appreciation for the bridging of cultural differences, which is essential in the creation of accurate and comprehensible texts for any target audience.
If you require more information regarding my services, please contact me.