Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Name: Madhusudan Manilal Barbhaya
Address: A 4, Yoganand Apartment, 41, Jagnath Plot, RAJKOT - 360001, Gujarat – India
Study: B. Sc. Bombay University
E-mail: (1) firstname.lastname@example.org, (2) email@example.com
Phones: Phone and fax: +91-281-2445551 mobile +91 9825037133, +91 9328192374
Specialization: Visiting lecturer in master in journalism in Saurashtra University with specialization in translation
Language pair: English-Gujarati-English and English-Hindi-English
I am senior editor,translator and proofreader in Gujarat. I have been well-versed with a lot of subject. I am a science graduate from Bombay University and visiting professor of journalism in Saurashtra University, Rajkot, where one of the subjects I teach is “translation”. I have written books on law, drama and short stories. I am in live contact with global politics as well as social affairs. All subjects are of my interest. I am fond of translation which I am doing since more than last 38 years. I am also expert in editing a matter; rather this is my prime job. Following are the details of my work. My translation job will be perfect, precise, accurate, and very timely within required dead line.
I cover all the fields, however I am comfortable with medical, clinical and pharmacy, commerce, business, gemology, insurance, education, media, IT, community welfare.
In medical and clinical field I cover:
Pharmaceuticals, IVR Scripts, clinical research, protocol test, drug label, health questionnaire, health insurance form, healthcare marketing, patient brochure, public health info, PRO and patient diary.
I have translated (and back translated) scores of ICF (informed consent form).
I have also translated booklets on different disease published by local British councils for the benefits of their local civics.
For editing and proof reading I go through strict checking:
(1) I consider quality as very important: The tense (present/past) and voice (active/passive) should be as per the original source file.
(2) I check for the correct meaning, punctuation, spelling/typo, grammar/syntax, industry-standard terminology, consistency and numbers.
(3) I focus on linguistic, textual, cultural and technical acceptability and completeness by comparing it with the original source language document.
(4) Check if any text is missing.
I have written a book of medical law in Gujarati: Food and Cosmetic act, 1972, with provisions of bulk drugs. (Total no. of pages - 750)
I may provide references if required.
(1) Language pair: English to Gujarati/Gujarati to English 2nd pair: English to Hindi/Hindi to English
(2) Area of specialization: Medical, science, IT, business, banking, general, commerce, gemology, insurance, education, media, IT, community welfare.
(3) Output per day/per week: 2500 words per day/18000 words per Week
(4) Experience on work on file format: MS Word, Excel, Pagemaker etc / CAT: SDL Trados, Wordfast
(5) I am a freelancer:
(6) Native Language: Gujarati
(7) Past experience for large work: I have done medical and other book work from many translation agencies of India and abroad, regular translation for Asian Trader Magazine from UK by Garavi Gujarat group since last ten Years, translation and editing for many translation companies and of course bulk translation for my news papers.
(8) Payment terms: By transferring money in my bank account, PayPal, Wire transfer, Check, Money order
(9) Rate for translation: 0.06 US$ per source word
(10) Rate for editing: 0.03 US$ per source word
(11) Contact information: Phone & Tele/Fax: (R) 91-281-2445551 Mobile: +91 98250 37133, +91 93281 92374
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
Keywords: Gujarati Translator, Gujarathi, Gujrati, Translation, Gujarati Translation, Translator in Gujarat, Back Translation, English Back Translation, Back Translator, Medical Translation, ICF Translation, Translators in India, Reviewer, Review, Proofreader, Proofreading, Editor, Editing, English into Gujarati, Gujarati into English, Gujarati Quality Manager, Gujarati Quality Management, Research Papers of Medicines, Brochures, IT Translation, Software Translation, Website Translation, Indian Language Translation, Indian Language Translators, Indic Language Translators, Indic Language Translation, Indian Language Font Conversation, Indian Indic Language Font Conversation, Indian Language TTF Font Conversation, Indian Language DTP Indic Font, Indian Language DTP TTF Font