Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
German to Italian (Qualifying period as German teacher - Ludwigshafen, verified) German (University of Pisa, verified) German (Ruprecht Karls University, Heidelberg, verified) English to Italian (University of Florence) English to Italian (Secondary School Diploma, literature and languages)
German to Italian (Certificate in Teaching German (DaF)) German to Italian (University of Florence) German to Italian (Secondary School Diploma, literature and languages) Danish to Italian (Accademia di Danimarca - Seminario Traduzione) Danish to Italian (Publication of a translated novel by Herman Bang) Danish to Italian (University of Copenhagen 2 research grants ) Danish to Italian (University of Florence) Norwegian to Italian (University of Florence)
I have been working as a freelance translator and interpreter from Danish, German and English to Italian since 1996. In addition, in collaboration with my Danish colleague Anders Have, I translate from Italian and from English into Danish and from Norwegian into Italian.
I also collaborate with publishers, translation agencies and language service providers.
2001 Publication of my translation of the Danish novel Ludvigsbakke by Herman Bang, with the economical support of Dansk Litteraturinfomationscenter and the Royal Danish Embassy of Rome.
• Translation into Italian of Danish literary works, both published and pending publication.
• Proof-reading, layout, copy-writing and internet research. Participation in the organization of literary prizes.
• Ongoing supervision and coordination of a semi-annual multi-lingual catalogue; translation and revision of the German and English sections of Lineapelle catalogue.
• Hostess, tour leader and negotiations interpreter at major Italian commercial fairs. Accredited tour group leader and tourist guide.
• Legal, judiciary, technical and medical document translation, freelance and in-house. Translation of a Dictionary of Infectivology (4360 lemmata – 96.902 words)
• Translations for the automobile industry (FIAT accessories catalogue).
• Multilingual customer support and customer care (call center training; airport customer service).
• Full teacher qualifications. Language teaching at all levels. Learning support for children with special needs.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.