Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Portuguese to English (Brazilian Gov't) English to Spanish (Cambridge University (ESOL Examinations)) Spanish to English (Cambridge University (ESOL Examinations)) French to Spanish (D.A.L.F) French to English (D.A.LF)
Portuguese to Spanish (Brazilian Gov't) Italian to English (C.I.L.S. 2) Italian to Spanish (C.I.L.S. 2)
Quito Chamber of Commerce Editors Board
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, FrameMaker, Frontpage, Indesign, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, QuarkXPress, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, Wordfast
* 14 YEARS OF PROVEN AND ACCURATE MULTILINGUAL TRANSLATION AND EDITING ONLINE SERVICES
• USA High School Diploma
Pryor High School, Oklahoma
LANGUAGES English (Mother tongue)
• Spanish (Mother tongue)
• French (Near Native)
• Italian (Fluent)
• Portuguese (Fluent)
• CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) issued by Cambridge University, 2002.
• DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de la Langue Francaise - Proficiency French Language Diploma) issued by The International French Alliance, 2001.
• CELPE – BRAS (Advanced Portuguese Language Certification) issued by The Brazilian Ministry of Education, requirement for University admission in Brazil, 2000.
• CILS (Certificazione Internazionale d´Italiano comme Lingua Straniera – International Certification of Italian as a Foreign Language) issued by The University of Siena, requisite for university admission in Italy, 2003
ONLINE FREELANCE TRANSLATION
With over 10 years of experience, I am a native Spanish and English speaker. I am 100% bilingual (Spanish speaking mother and English speaking father, having lived on and off California and Ecuador most of my life). I have completed a wide variety of translations/proofreading assignments in subject areas such as Legal , IT, Medical Reports, Economics, Accounting, Medical: Cardiology, Nutrition, Medical Reports, Clinical Trials, European Pharmaceutical and Medical Codes of Ethics, Electrotherapy/Physiotherapy Equipment Guidelines, ISO Standards, Implants (Carticept), among others for prestigious agencies and I also work directly for a Medical/Legal Editorial located in Brazil (Graphic Press, Sao Paulo).
Over 300,000 words completed in the last three years from Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and English into both English and Spanish in subject areas such as Legal, Medical, Advertising, Marketing, Patents, Engineering, Technical among others.
Keywords: Medical, Law, Patents, Contracts, Environment, Certificates, Ecology, Business, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics and Literature translator.