Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
My working fields are: travel/tourism, marketing, medical, journalism, literature, food and drink, culture.
In my translations I aim to deliver the content in its most enjoyable style and in order for the recipient to overcome the linguistic barriers.
A short selection of my latest projects:
- Translation and localization of hotel descriptions (+400,000 words for Booking.com)
- Translation and subtitling of movies (Sinister Film)
- Translation of a magazine about a mafia boss (Italian to English)
- Translation of product descriptions (musical equipment - FocusRite)
- Adoption Information Leaflet (Coram Cambridgeshire Adoption)
- Brewery Brochure (ElGood & Sons)
- Medical certificates
- Insurance Agency website (Sevatas)
I work as a translator and subtitler from English and Spanish into Italian.
After obtaining a Masters Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature (English and Spanish) and a 11 years experience within international companies in England (where I currently reside), I continued my educational training by taking specialised courses in translation and starting my career as a freelance translator and subtitler:
“Tradurre per l’editoria”: Course in editorial translation
“Tradurre Luoghi e Culture”: Translation workshop about travel guides
CPD: Institute of Linguists Educational Trust (IoLET) Diploma in Translation [MODULE 3]
Born and raised in Italy, I currently live in England.
I am a yoga passionate, and I love reading. In my spare time, I enjoy studying Japanese.
Keywords: italian, english, travel, tourism, journalism, yoga, culture, books, website, subtitles, medical, literary, italiano, inglese, turismo, viaggi, giornalismo, libri, sottotitoli, letteratura, letterario, medico, arte e cultura, food and drink, culinario