- Spanish native speaker
- German teacher since 1981 (Goethe-Institut, Montevideo, until February 2008, since then private)
- Working as freelance translator and occasionally as interpreter since 1986.
- Grosses Deutsches Sprachdiplom (Goethe-Institut Montevideo) +
Lehrerausbildung (GI Mvd)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (University of Cambridge/Instituto Cultural Anglo Uruguayo, Montevideo)
- Diplome de Hautes Etudes Francaises (Ecole de Paris/Alliance Francaise Montevideo)
- Due to my studies and work I have travelled since 1972 mainly to Germany, to English-speaking countries (Scottland, Wales, Ireland, England, New Zealand and the USA), to Spain.
- I have some experience with TRADOS and WordFast
- Flexible, reliable (no problem with hours or deadlines)