Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am Irish-Cypriot by birth. Brought up in the UK, I moved to Greece in 1990.
I have a Law degree and am completing an MA in Academic English.
As a translator since 1993, and a freelancer who has made a living exclusively from translation since 2000 (except for 2 years teaching in Iraq):
- I translate a wide range of Greek texts into English for institutional, academic and corporate clients
- I project manage multilingual translation projects for institutional clients
- I edit academic texts for academic publications
- I edit O&M procedures for the Oil & Gas sector
- I edit technical texts for corporate clients
I am currently conducting research into the use of technical English in the Oil & Gas sector
Keywords: Greek, fine art, contemporary art, exhibition catalogue, literature, poetry, novels, folk songs, history, academic texts, academic editing, MA dissertation editing, Ph.D. thesis, humanities, art criticism, film criticism, theatre criticism, play, theatre, cinema, subtitles, opera, surtitles, photography, classical music, music criticism, musicology, drama, dramaturgy, literary criticism, novels, children's books, sociology,