Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
1. Masters degree in Engineering.
2. Worked as an IT engineer for six years. Four of these years were at US affiliated companies in Japan, with daily exposure to both English and Japanese languages.
Also worked as a Japanese to English translator and as a coordinator.
3. Systematically studied accounting and passed BATIC (Bookkeeping and Accounting Test for International Communication) at Accounting Manager Level.
4. Gained practical accounting experience from my role as an ERP application engineer mainly responsible for financial modules.
5. Have been securing repeated Japanese to English and English/Japanese to Chinese projects from major Japan translation companies since 2005.
6. Have been teamed up with China-based native English proofreaders/editors since 2006. These proofreaders/editors have strong domain knowledge, and long-term collaboration allows for relatively fast turnaround in spite of our translation + native check process.
7. For translation fields that I am not familiar with, as well as for English to Chinese translations, I carry out translations through my personal translation network, monitor the process, and perform QA. This not only enables me to respond quickly to client inquiries after delivery and to provide high quality translation in a cost effective manner, but also prepares for me a team ready to handle big projects.
8. SDL Trados 2007 level 3 certified （http://www.sdl.com/certified/10007）
9. Website localization engineering: As a former IT engineer, I collaborate with local programmers in performing website localization engineering services.
10. DTP services (FrameMaker, Indesign, Photoshop, as well as office 2003) are also available.
11. My major translation fields include: IT, telecommunications, marketing, accounting
I also handle medicine and medical related English to Chinese translations.