Dear Sir or Madam,
I am an experienced translator of English, French into Dutch and ATA member since 2008.
I have experience in the translation of documents pertaining to Technical, Software localization, marketing having worked for companies as Elionetwork, Verbatim solutions, Pangeanic and many others.
You may learn more about me and my services on my TC profile: sebastienburvenich.TranslatorsCafe.com, http://www.proz.com/profile/608476 or http://www.traduguide.com/tr/26805.htm
You can find my CV here: http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/file/?id=30091
Recent projects I have completed include:
• Elionetwork: Main translator English Dutch for Creative (since 1.1.2007)
• Donnely Translations: Windows Vista, marketing for the official website (EN-NL)
• RR Doneley: Windows Vista Manual (EN-NL)
• Inbev: Direct customer translation of AutoCad files (Mechanical/Electrical engineering (EN-NL)
• FMA: Direct customer translation of manual of Carbonator (Hydrology)
• Pangeanic: Manuals DVD, TV, Pioneer (EN-NL)
• Tradweb: 80 pages Powerpoint Marketing (FR-NL)
• Tek Dok: Manual High Pressure Pump (EN-NL)
I work with Trados 2007 Suite, Catalyst, SDLX Suite, Passolo Certified ( http://www.sdl.com/certified/55265), Office 2007 NL, Acrobat 7.0 Professional and have the capacity to work with Openoffice.org, Omega T and other open source tools, having the capacity to work with all major MSOffice document formats, .pdf, and .html files.
I hope my services are of interest to you, and look forward to hearing from you.
Met vriendelijke groeten,