Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Technical Translation From English>Simplified/Traditional Chinese
What make me special?
1. Since I was trained to be the Language QA Manager of both Simplified
and Traditional Chinese, I can translate into both Simplified and
Traditional Chinese with totally different terms according to the
terminology used in main land China and TaiWan, while most other
translators can only do a code conversion.
2. I'm one of few translators in the world that can do both translation
and localization. That is, I can also do DTP (PageMaker, FrameMaker or
Word), HTML code handling, graphic localization and even software
localization. You will never have to find different personnel for
translation, DTP, HTML code handling and graphic localization. I
myself can do it all. Thus reducing your trouble of "multiway
3. I can handle large and urgent projects by myself. My translation speed
can be up to 5000+words/day. Because each language can be largely
different from every other language, the translation speed can be
totally different for different target languages. But when it comes to
translation from English to Chinese, I believe that this is the
fastest speed you can expect.
As mentioned above, my capability makes me different from other freelance
translators. I believe that quality, speed, and easy communication are all
important to your company, and I will be able to provide the best service
you should expect.
May 1996 to March 1999 Alpnet ShenZhen, China
* Acted as the translator of Dell project (English to Traditional
Chinese, including manuals, help files and web pages), May 1996
* Acted as the editor of Compaq project (English to Traditional Chinese,
including manuals, help files, a DVD player program and web pages),
* Acted as the managing editor of Traditional Chinese language team, be
in charge of the QA of projects like Dell, Compaq, HP and Intel, March
* Trained in Singapore for operational management knowledges, attended
the Advanced Distinction course of British Council, October 1997
* Returned to China and acted as a member of OMB (Operational Management
Board) of Alpnet China, and at the same time acted as the Manager of
Language department (which includes both Simplified and Traditional
Chinese language team).
Keywords: translation, professional, localization, localisation, fast service, quick turn-around, interpretation