Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Join ProZ.com every Wednesday at 14:00 GMT / 10:00 AM EST for ProZ.com Translator Success series. Each week ProZ.com will bring speakers & presenters on to help ensure Freelance linguists have success & achieve their business objectives.
- Freelance Translator (Areas of expertise: video game, software and website localization, information technology, marketing, international organizations, audiovisual). July 2004-Present
- English into Spanish Video Game Translator at Nintendo of Europe in Frankfurt am Main (Germany). August 2009-November 2013
- Spanish Translator, Language Specialist and Recording Supervisor of documentaries at Soundub in Madrid (Spain). June 2008-August 2009
- Quality Department Manager at AMM – Business Translation Center in Madrid (Spain). February-June 2007
- English into Spanish Technical Translator and Interpreter at Prosescan in Madrid (Spain). September 2006-February 2007
- English/French into Spanish Translator. Internship at the United Nations Headquarters (Spanish Translation Service and Web Services Section) in New York (United States). May-July 2006
- English into Spanish Translator. Translation work experience for the United Nations Web Services Section. March-July 2004
- Bachelor of Arts in English Studies (4-year degree). University of Salamanca. 2005
- Bachelor of Arts in Translation and Interpreting (4-year degree). University of Salamanca. 2004
Languages: English and French
Socrates grant at the Institut Supérieur de Traducteurs et Interprètes in Brussels (Belgium). 2002
- Certificate of Proficiency in French Language. Spanish Official School of Languages. Madrid. 2015
- Certificate of Proficiency in English Language. Spanish Official School of Languages. Salamanca. 2001
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.