Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Romanian to French (Universitatea Alexandru Ioan Cuza din Iași) French to Romanian (Romanian Ministry of Justice) Romanian to English (Romanian Ministry of Justice) Romanian to French (Romanian Ministry of Justice) English to Romanian (Universitatea Alexandru Ioan Cuza din Iași)
French to Romanian (Universitatea Alexandru Ioan Cuza din Iași) English to Romanian (Romanian Ministry of Justice) Romanian to English (Universitatea Alexandru Ioan Cuza din Iași)
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, STAR Transit, Wordfast
One year of full-time experience as an AD5.02 in-house translator within the Romanian Translation Unit of the Council of the European Union in Brussels, having English and French as working languages.
Three years of continuous government-level experience in Romania and elsewhere (Netherlands, France, Belgium), especially within pre-accession and post-accession European Union programmes for Romania (mainly PHARE, TAIEX, Structural Funds, and Cohesion Funds).
Two years as a technical translator, text editor, technical writer, and, on an administrative level, project manager and team leader of the Translations and Technical Writing Department within the Romanian branch of a multinational leading provider of telecom, billing and customer care software.
Professional Interpreter (MA level) - since 2004
- extensive experience within successive European Union programmes in Romania or involving Romania (mainly PHARE, TAIEX, Structural Funds, and Cohesion Funds);
- simultaneous, consecutive and liaison - having English and French as working languages;
- a large number of conferences, seminars, and workshops in Romania and abroad for public and private contractors;
- interpreter in a large number of training sessions, where specific skills were requested, given the interactive nature of the events;
- various study visits and internships of Romanian delegations abroad;
Personal interpreter for many experts working in Romania or addressing a Romanian audience, acting as a language facilitator.