Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am an English > Spanish translator from Argentina. I am a native speaker of Spanish and have more than 8 years of experience translating documents mainly related to technical fields (engineering). Besides holding a degree in Technical, Scientific and Literary Translation, I have university studies in Economics, so I am familiar with terminology related to Accountancy, Economics and Administration.
• Low, Medium and High Voltage Inverters and Drives: installation, operation and parameter setting manuals. Project coordination, +300,000 words translated and edited for an international direct client
• Welding Procedures, Electrostatic Precipitators, Valves and Piping, Ladle Furnace, Continuous Casting Process
• ISO and ASME Standards on various technical fields
• User’s Manuals: Ultrasonic Instruments, Lathes, Oil detectors
• Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), Health and Safety Recommendations, Accident Reports, Safety considerations for cranes operation, Heat Stress Monitor.
BUSINESS - FINANCE - ACCOUNTING
• Balance Sheets
• Accounting System Description
• Bidding Documents
• Heritage Foundation Index of Economic Freedom
• Translation of several chapters of management books, for internal use of Human Resources Department
• E-learning courses (+50,000 words)
• Scripts for telephone sales
*Magazine and newspaper articles, informal correspondence, CVs.
Extensive knowledge of technical vocabulary and style.
Outstanding written skills in Spanish.
Proficient user of MS Office tools, Internet resources and CAT Tools: TRADOS 7, SDLX, Logoport
ADSL Internet connection.
Average Daily Output: Translation: 2000 words/day.
Edition: 6000 words/day
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.