Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat 5, Microsoft Office, SDLX
I have worked in the travel industry so that's what I know most. Very good at grasping the nuances of tourism writings. I do both English>Japanese and Japanese>English.
Completed a translation course and have been working as a freelancer for 10+years. Have translated from personal letters to business documents. I have also worked on translating commercial web sites.
I am a mom of 3, and would like to get into children's literature and childraising related translation. After all, I like a challenge!!! I am also an ESL teacher at local elementary schools and at a local kindergarten, aside from teaching adults. I would like to take on some translation projects on ESL materials.
- family registry and related documents for immigration
- psychology related documents
- personal/business letters
- tourism related documents/websites
- university essays
- product brochures/instruction
- commercial/personal web sites
- financial documents
- magazine articles
- school guidebooks
- home-stay related documents
Have experience in:
- Certification (Resume, Birth Certificate, School Certificate)
Much more to list!
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.