Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Russian to English French to Russian Japanese to English Korean to English Malay to English Arabic to English French to English English to Chinese Japanese to Chinese Korean to Chinese Arabic to Chinese French to Chinese Chinese to Japanese Chinese to Korean Chinese to Vietnamese Chinese to Arabic Russian to German Chinese to German Russian to French Chinese to French Russian (monolingual) English (monolingual) Chinese (monolingual) Japanese (monolingual) Korean (monolingual) Malay (monolingual) Arabic (monolingual)
English to Chinese: Description of the testing and measuring instruments - tobacco cutters General field: Tech/Engineering Detailed field: Electronics / Elect Eng
Source text - English This method is established to evaluate the cutter performance in order to ensure proper tobacco material cutting quality. The cutter should deliver the specified cut width (for example 0.8 mm for GFB and 0.9 mm for Value & Super Value Blends) and requested standard deviation 0,07mm or any other requirement within the specification.
During the period of performance check, the cutter should not experience any interruptions (unless caused by tobacco in-feed low level or downstream equipment stopping).
1. The cut width should be measured using a "wax block" which is a polymer provided by XXX or other suppliers. Use one "wax block" for one test.
2. The wax block (~150mm long) should be introduced into the middle of the tobacco flow at the force feeder (pay attention to safety) during the test run.
3. Take off cut tobacco since slices of wax block are visible.
4. Contaminated tobacco need to be removed and treated with the proper procedure for this type of tobacco once the performance check is completed.
5. Minimum of 30 samples should be measured with a certified device (micrometer) to evaluate the average value and standard deviation.
6. Run the test two times.
7. If test result is negative, readjust the cutter parameters and redo the test procedure.
Translation - Chinese 該方法可用於評估切割效能，從而確保煙草材料的切割品質。切刀應當使用規定寬度（如GFB使用0.8mm，高值和超高值混合物使用0.9mm）且標準差為0.07mm或符合規範的其他要求。
Stay up to date on what is happening in the language industry
Help or teach others with what I have learned over the years
EXPERIENCED GLOBAL MULTILINGUAL SERVICE PROVIDER, MULTILINGUAL TRANSLATION SERVICES, IP TRANSLATION, BLOCKCHAIN TRANSLATION, MOBILE AND WEB LOCALIZATION, ICP LICENSE, CDN SERVERS, CLOUD HOSTING, EMERGING MARKETS RESEARCH, BUSINESS CONSULTING. ENHANCE MULTILINGUAL COMMUNICATION.
Keywords: EXPERIENCED GLOBAL LANGUAGE SERVICE PROVIDER, MULTILINGUAL TRANSLATION SERVICES, IP TRANSLATION, BLOCKCHAIN TRANSLATION, MOBILE AND WEB LOCALIZATION, ICP LICENSE, CDN SERVERS, CLOUD HOSTING, EMERGING MARKETS RESEARCH, BUSINESS CONSULTING. ENHANCE MULTILINGUAL COMMUNICATION.
This profile has received 36 visits in the last month, from a total of 24 visitors