I am a Hungarian translator living in Germany since 2011. I have been working in research and develompent in international teams for 13 years and published several scientific articles in English, German and Hungarian. Translation and interpretation was always part of my job, as well as part of my private life thanks to international friendships. Due to personal reasons I am now starting to work as a freelance translator.
My areas of expertise are:
- Science and engineering, especially physics and chemistry, sensor development
- Metrology, calibration and validation
- General medicine and medical devices
- Rare diseases (esp. neuromuscular disorders), orphan drugs, clinical trials
- Sports, tourism and recreation