- A professional linguist, holding an MA degree in Bulgarian and Czech languages.
- Near native level of English, experienced translator from German.
- Secondary languages, covered at University: Slovak, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Macedonian, Serbian (all of them non-spoken, a fluent reader and translator from the above-mentioned into Bulgarian and English)
Experience - more than 13 years altogether:
- Translation and interpretation: Since 2003 I have been working with the Union of the Bulgarian Writers - provided overall interpretation for their international seminars, translating books (including poetry) into English and editing Bulgarian and English texts of various nature. I have translated about 15 novels from English, 2 from Czech, 2 to English and 5 poetry books. I have interpreted (simultaneously) from and to English on many International forums and meetings.
-> International: translating and subtitling for one of the biggest American subtitling companies - "Deluxe Digital Studios", as well as for some of the best international translation platforms, based in Italy, France, Germany, the UK and the USA.
-> Local: translations on a daily basis (clients: "M-Tel" - a mobile operator, Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant, State Enterprise Radioactive Waste, Union of Bulgarian Writers, etc);
- Voice-over: for six years I have been translating, transcribing and recording training and teaching materials, presentations and short e-books for Kreston Bulmar - www.bulmar.com.
-> At present I work from a semi-professional home studio, providing first rate quality. Behringer microphone. Software for post-edit: SoundForge / Adobe Audition / Waves Central.
- Creative writing: my publications in various spheres on local and national level (mostly books and magazines) have been highly estimated. I have ghost written 20+ books on various topics, some of them through UpWork.
My company Galexa Pro Ltd. was founded in 2009 to meet the growing needs and requirements of my customers. They work with me because of my professionalism and loyalty - qualities that are currently the basis of my company.
I can use and own different CAT tools depending on the client/project requirements, most often Trados Studio 2014. Experience taught me not to use any outdated, cracked or illegal software. Same applies to voice-over services - SoundForge / Adobe Audition / Waves Central.
Should you need a highly motivate professional to cater for you and your company, assigning your projects to me would be am excellent solution - both long and short term.