| Motto Translation |
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
Local time: 07:19 +03 (GMT+3)
| || |
MottoTrans is an employee of:
"You are in the right place to achieve the international success!
MoTTo, aiming at reflecting the positive energy of our experience to our customers in translation and localization, has an essential objective to meet the needs of industry and give priority to quality.
MoTTo, providing translation, localization, desktop publishing, consecutive and simultaneous interpreting services with "zero-defect" principle is aiming at being your language solution partner not only for Turkish but also for the other European and Middle East languages.
We meet your needs by combining globally adopted technology in translation and localization processes and by keeping pace with present-day conditions."
Industries / markets / subject areas
Automotive, Electronics, Information technology, Law/Legal, Medical/Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical, Energy, Engineering, Finance / Banking / Accounting, Healthcare, Internet/E-commerce, Logistics, Machine tools, Marketing/Communications, Pharmaceutical, Software, Software (games), Sports, Tourism, Training/Education.
Job / document types
Articles, Books, Brochures, Catalogs, Certificates, Contracts and agreements, Corporate letters, E-Learning Courses, Economic/Trade materials, Educational records/documents, Film scripts, Financial statements, Flash files, Flyers, Hardware, Help files, Legal content, Manuals, Manuals (pharmaceutical), Manuals (technical), Marketing, Medical records/documents, Presentations, Software, User guides, Veterinary records/documents, Voice over scripts, Web sites.
Desktop publishing (DTP), Editing, Glossary/Terminology, Internationalization, Interpreting, Linguistic Testing, Localization, Proofreading, QA Testing, Telephone interpreting, Transcriptions, Translation.
Arabic, Chinese, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Turkish. Is willing to work with other languages upon request.
10-24 languages supported
+90 216 305 0125
Tens of thousands of words per day
Process / workflow description
- Accepting all requests by e-mails
- Integrating original (source) document(s) into the appropriate CAT tools (Trados Studio, MemoQ etc.)
- Analyzing relevant document(s) in terms of content, type and word count
- After analysing process, preparing quotation including price and delivery time
- In the event that the quotation is confirmed, starting OCR (Optical Character Recognition) process before translation and DTP processes.
- In Turkish>English translation requests, asking proofreading process (proofreading means that a native linguist will edit the translated document(s)) is requested or not. However, this process in Turkish>English translations is highly recommended in terms of quality delivery.
- Delivering the target document(s) which are translated, edited, and designed via e-mail or wetransfer or dropbox if the size is too big.
- Updating the target document(s) according to feedbacks
Standards / certifications
Minimum project fee 15 EUR
Euro (EUR), Pounds sterling (GBP), Turkish Lira (TRY), U. S. dollars (USD)
Supported file types
doc, docx, htm, ind, ini, inx, jpeg, pdf, ppt, pptx, tiff, tmx, ttx, xliff, xls, xlsx, xlz, xml
Languages which this company does business in
English, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Greek, German, Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese
Turkish Translation, Arabic Translation, Localization, DTP, QA, Trados, Translation, Proofreading, Editing, Web site translation, MemoQ, Across, English, Otomotive, Manuals..