Member since Sep '14 Working languages: English to Norwegian Norwegian to English
S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Andrea Trans Qualified Norwegian Translator
Local time: 15:39 CET (GMT+1) Native in
Freelance translator and/or interpreter, Verified member This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. Translation, Editing/proofreading, Software localization
Specializes in: Automotive / Cars & Trucks Computers: Software Law: Contract(s) Electronics / Elect Eng Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright Marketing / Market Research Tourism & Travel IT (Information Technology) Patents Mechanics / Mech Engineering
Also works in: Automation & Robotics Business/Commerce (general) Engineering: Industrial Manufacturing Management Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Engineering (general) Energy / Power Generation Medical: Health Care Media / Multimedia Transport / Transportation / Shipping Telecom(munications) Law: Taxation & Customs Paper / Paper Manufacturing Computers: Systems, Networks Medical (general) Law (general) Internet, e-Commerce Human Resources Cosmetics, Beauty Computers: Hardware Computers (general) Accounting Economics
English to Norwegian - Standard rate: 0.10 USD per word / 40 USD per hour
Norwegian to English - Standard rate: 0.10 USD per word / 40 USD per hour USD Skrill, PayPal Years of translation experience: 12. Registered at ProZ.com: Sep 2014. Became a member: Sep 2014. N/A N/A N/A Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Catalyst, memoQ, MemSource Cloud, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Passolo, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS
- I am familiar with Trados (Studio) in different versions- Passolo 2011 & Catalyst. Recent Assignments:
- Translation of contracts and agreements (71,000 Words).
- Translation of user Manual (90.000 Words).
- Website translation and localization. (60,700 words).
- Software localization project (61,500 words).
- Translation/Review of 69 business documents (approx. 70,000 words).
- Financial statements (21,000).
- Proof-reading Social science research.
- Market surveys (44,000 words).
Profile last updated Jan 20