Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Spanish - Standard rate: 0.09 USD per word / 25 USD per hour Portuguese to Spanish - Standard rate: 0.08 USD per word / 30 USD per hour French to Spanish - Standard rate: 0.08 USD per word / 30 USD per hour
* Certified Translator, Editor & Proofreader from English into Spanish - my native language (both Latin American & European).
Along with a team of professional linguists under my direction, I am basically responsible for English > Spanish > English assignments and have formed a workgroup with native translators skilled in different language combinations and several areas of expertise for the purpose of providing my clients with a larger portfolio of services and the best quality available.
If the language of your interest is not listed here, please feel free to let me know and rest assured that I would make the best to contact you with the ideal candidate.
12 years expertise - Full time
The fields of expertise of which we have a good command are as follows:
- Computers: General; Software Localization (UI, help files, computer & video games, websites/HTML, software strings, manuals and license agreements); Computer Hardware; Semiconductors & Computer systems analysis
- Business: General; Financing & Banking; Accounting & auditing; Advertising & Public Relations; Hotel Management; Insurance, Labor Relations; Marketing; Printing & Publishing; Real Estate; Stock Market; SAP; Tourism & Travel
- Arts & Humanities: General; Architecture; Gastronomy; Journalism; Literature; Photography; Religion; Math
- Law: General; Banking & Financial Law; Contracts; Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights; Tax Law; agreements in general, last wills, claims, suits, assignments, bylaws, acts, trademarks, registrations, certificates of pharmaceutical products, certificates of good manufacturing practices, powers of attorney, articles of incorporation, memoranda of association, etc.
- Medicine: General; Health Care; Nutrition; Chemistry; Dentistry; Science; Microbiology, Clinical Studies, Test Reports and Methods, Medical Manuals, Drug Submission Applications, Quality Control Analysis Certificates, Product Analysis Methods, Product Specifications, Labels, Formulas and Permits for Sanitary Approval by Local Authorities
- Engineering: General; Chemical; Civil & Hydraulic; Electrical; Industrial; Mechanical; Nuclear & Petroleum
- Entertainment: General; Multimedia; Music; Television & radio
- Industry & Technology: General; Automotive industry; Building & construction; Cosmetics; Electronics; Energy; Glass & Ceramics; Machinery & Tools; Mining & Minerals; Paper & Pulp; Plastics & Rubber; Steelmaking; Telecommunications; Textile & Fashion; Transportation
- Social sciences: General; Education; International development; Political science; Sociology
- Wide knowledge of other subjects
- Team work with other translators on large projects (2 months or more).
- Leading of translation teams.
- Works with on-line glossaries.
- Glossary building experience.
- Experience, promptness, quality and reliability.
- Daily output: about 3,000 words
Totally negotiable based on mutual beneficial agreement between both parties and according to the complexity, urgency and length of the project in question.