3030 Dunvale Rd, Apt 4108, Houston, TX 77063 • Cell: 8325124203 • firstname.lastname@example.org
• Translator and interpreter with 24 years of experience (EN/RU, EN/UA)
• Simultaneous interpreting of conferences, consecutive interpreting of public speeches, phone-interpreting, recording-interpreting, escort interpreting, localization
• Administrative, financial, legal, scientific, religious and literal translation
• 10 published translations
• Excellent organizational, leadership and communication skills
08/2017-present LanguageLine Solutions
• Level 5 (All-call) interpreter — legal, medical, financial, insurance interpreting services
• Translation, post-editing and localization. Average QC score — 12 out of 12.
05/2015-06/2016 Nature`s Garden Market and Café, Friendswood, TX
• In charge of professional and other lines (Now, UNFI, Designs for Health, Metagenics, Standard Process etc). Annual turnaround growth of 34%. Interaction with suppliers. In-store management and effective staff conflict resolution.
07/2011-10/2014 Trinity Broadcasting Network, the world's largest religious TV network
• Translation of TV programs, documentaries, talk-shows and cartoons.
03/2014 Interpreter in hotspots during the military and civil conflict in the Crimea between Russia and Ukraine for Radio Inter (France) and Dagens Næringsliv newspaper (Norway).
11/2012-02/2013 Innotech Performance Exhaust (IPE)
• Translation, localization, market evaluation and promotion of exhaust systems for supercars and sport cars in Ukraine and Russia.
08/2012-09/2012 Lingotek Translation Network
• Development of machine translation tools for Ebay.
05/2012-07/2012 www.motorsport.com, the largest US based motorsport resource
• Translation of Formula1, NASCAR and MotoGP daily news.
02/1999-05/2011 Christian Outreach Centre (UK)
• Simultaneous interpreting of Eurasian conferences in Brighton (2005-2009) for delegates from Eastern Europe.
• Consecutive public interpreting, phone-interpreting, Skype-interpreting, whispered interpreting, escort interpreting.
• Translation of legal documents, articles, teaching materials, correspondence, financial documents.
• Strategic planning and organizing conferences as a member of the national committee and the national coordinator. Team building. Counseling.
• Ukrainian representative at European Leaders conference in Krakow, Poland (2008) and World Changers conference in Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia (2009).
1994-2012 Translation for publishing houses (e.g. Sovereign World Ltd, MCM, Alpha etc), freelance translation and interpreting for various organizations, charities and individuals.
• 1989-1994 Department of Translation, St Petersburg State University, Russia
Translator of English (major) and French, Teacher of English and French, Germanic Linguist
• 1999-2003 Vision International University, Ramona, CA (Ukrainian branch)
Bachelor of Theological studies
• Volunteer in Skin and Venereal Disease Children’s Hospital in Simferopol, Ukraine. Samaritan Purse children’s program leader (2000-2014)
• Ukrainian Streetball League player (2011-2014), Ukrainian Floorball Super League player (2014), semifinalist of US Floorball Nationals (2016)
• Volunteer coach in children’s floorball camps in Hometown Heroes Park, League City (2015)