Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
- Proofreading and editing (monolingual English) of company annual reports, SEC filings, corporate speeches, magazine article translations, court judgments, contracts, etc.
Miscellaneous / Educational:
- M.S. degree in Accounting; M.A. degree in Political Science; B.A. degree (honors) in International Affairs;
- TEFL ("Teacher of English as a Foreign Language") Certificate (120 hours, grade "A");
- More than 7 years of overseas residence experience in German - and French - speaking countries (Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland), as well as residence experience in Southeast Asia;
- Completed full-year of secondary education in an Austrian "Gymnasium" in German;
- Recipient of a German Consulate General book award in high school;
- Extensive research experience; mentioned in acknowledgment section of an accounting textbook in the area of cost accounting.
- Freelance translations in such diverse areas as: law / patents; financial statements, statutory tax returns, and charts of accounts; cosmetics; due diligence letters; personal letters; real estate web portal text; company product information; etc.
- Transcreation and localization of French website content into US English;
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.