Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
23 years of experience.
I specialized mainly in corporate related texts including finance, business strategy and organizational behavior but as I am curious and interested in many subjects, I can translate art, literature, film and other subjects.
from my resume (full resume can be sent by request):
From 1998 to 2014 I worked at Osem Investments Ltd., (a Nestle subsidiary company) as a translator, correspondence expert, knowledge and training coordinator for the Human Resource Headquarters. Among other tasks, I:
• translated for the Company top management and prepared its presentations for investor relations;
• translated Nestle policies, guidelines, and best practices;
• prepared user manuals for various systems and procedures;
• translated Sections from the Company’s Annual Periodic Reports for the Nestle Directors
(“The Company Business” & “Additional Data on the Company”);
• created and maintained terminology databases on business strategy, economics, accounting,
and HR; and
• worked for the Training & OD dept.
In 2003 I Received the Noah Mozes Award for Outstanding Employee,
for the Company Head Office site .
Before I came to Osem, I translated and edited documents in different areas: business strategy, marketing, HR, psychology, health-care provision, ORACLE screen translation and other areas.
Keywords: Hebrew, human resources, accounting, financial statements, education, pedagogy, psychology, sociology, social sciences, annual reports, supply chain, music, fiction, sci-fiction