Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
- I have 11 years of experience and I have translated over 4,000,000 words so far.
- I am professionally trained and certified: I hold a BA degree in Philology; my university studies also included a four-semester translation studies module focusing on the theory and practice of translating specialised texts. I was certified by the Romanian Ministry of Justice in 2007. I am also an associate member (AITI) of the Institute of Translation & Interpreting.
- I consistently produce high quality translations: my quality assurance process consists of one round of editing (checking the translation against the source document and making all necessary stylistic and terminological changes) and up to two rounds of proofreading (checking for typos and grammar errors).
- I am easily reachable: I am permanently connected to the Internet on my computer and smart phone and will answer your queries in just a couple of hours, usually even faster!
- I provide fast turnaround: I work as a translator full time, which means that I am able to translate between 2500 and 3000 words a day and keep you updated throughout the translation process.
- I have excellent command of various CAT tools, including SDL Trados, MemoQ, Idiom WorldServer and SDL Passolo.