Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to German (Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz, verified) Spanish to German (Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz, verified) English to German (Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer) Spanish to German (Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer)
Master's degree in translation for the languages German, English, and Spanish from the University of Mainz, School of Applied Linguistics and Cultural Studies at Germersheim.
I hold a degree with specializations in medical translation and translation of literature and audio-visual media.
Since January 2009, I have been working as a freelance translator, translating from English and Spanish into German. In addition to translating, I also do bilingual proofreading and editing (English-German).
My specialist fields are:
• Human medicine (internal medicine, cardiology, oncology, orthopaedics, ophthalmology)
• Medical technology (in-vitro diagnostics, laboratory equipment, surgical instruments, implantable/active implantable devices)
• Pharmaceuticals (clinical trials, marketing authorization documents)
• Marketing and public relations
• Consultant with an Indian financial services provider
• Translator and copywriter at a public relations agency
• Technical translator for a patent law firm
• Intern with a translation agency
• Intern at an international pharmaceuticals company
Keywords: English, Spanish, German, human medicine, health care, biomedicine, cardiology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, laboratory medicine, pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, medical technology, in vitro diagnostics, molecular diagnostics, laboratory equipment, laboratory consumables, orthotics, prosthetics, implants, grafts, biotechnology, marketing, public relations, pr, corporate communications