11:41 Feb 2, 2016
German to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / Metallbearbeitung
German term or phrase: Druckfließläppmaschine
La machine polit des pièces avec un usinage par écoulement abrasif. Mais la machine a-t-elle un nom spécial en francais?
Local time: 00:11

Summary of reference entries provided
Voir lien
Jonathan MacKerron

Discussion entries: 1


Reference comments

10 mins
Reference: Voir lien

Reference information:

Jonathan MacKerron
Native speaker of: English
PRO pts in category: 21
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search