08:05 Aug 27, 2019
French to German translations [PRO]
Art/Literary - Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting
French term or phrase: entre-fenêtres
Hallo, es geht um ein "panneau peint d'entre-fenêtres", das im Schloss Versailles zu sehen ist. "d'entre-fenêtres" scheint in der Kunstwelt ein gängiger Begriff zu sein, aber ich weiß nicht, ob es im Deutschen auch einen feststehenden Begriff dafür gibt bzw. kann im Internet keinen finden. Weiß jemand mehr dazu?

Vielen Dank
Heidi Fayolle
Local time: 19:56

Discussion entries: 4


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search