spots casquette

07:19 Oct 20, 2012
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

French to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Electronics / Elect Eng / Lighting
French term or phrase: spots casquette
From a lighting catalogue: It's a spotlight in a casing but is there an equivalent English term that we actually use? In the source the word «casquette» is in quotation marks i.e. spots «casquette» à lampe halogène.

Steve Sutcliffe
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:10

Discussion entries: 2


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search