Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to German translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Safety / Fire protection
English term or phrase:exit enclosures
"According to chapter 22.214.171.124.1 (9) NFPA 101 openings in exit enclosures shall be limited to door assemblies from normally occupied spaces and corridors and door assemblies for egress from the enclosure."
In the context of a fire protection concept for a building prior to a change of use.
* Sentence or paragraph where the term occurs: See above
* Document type: Fire protection concept
* Target audience: Architectural
* Country and dialect (source): US English
* Country and dialect (target): German