XP Files and Settings Transfer Wizard
Thread poster: Marc Kuypers (X)
Marc Kuypers (X)
Marc Kuypers (X)
Local time: 12:03
Russian to Dutch
+ ...
Feb 23, 2005

I have just bought a new PC with XP and Service Pack 2 installed on it and am now trying to transfer my files from my prehistoric Windows95 using the 'Files and Settings Transfer Wizard' of XP. However when installing this wizard on my Windows95 I get the error response 'Access violation in TNCLITE System manager task'. Has anybody ever experienced this or does anyone have an idea how to correct this?
Thanks.
Marc

00000000 (X)
00000000 (X)
English to French
+ ...
http://www.helpwithwindows.com/WindowsXP/howto-01.html Feb 23, 2005

(why is my pasting inserting a space?)

[Edited at 2005-02-23 20:04]

Marc Kuypers (X)
Marc Kuypers (X)
Local time: 12:03
Russian to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Feb 24, 2005

Hi Esther,
Thanks for your reply. I didn't find the solution on those pages but thanks for the very useful link.
Bye
Marc

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

XP Files and Settings Transfer Wizard

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »