Thread poster: Libero_Lang_Lab
Libero_Lang_Lab
Libero_Lang_Lab  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:06
Russian to English
+ ...
Jan 4, 2003

Can someone tell me is this a daily, weekly or monthly publication?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Klaus Dorn (X)
Klaus Dorn (X)
Local time: 22:06
German to English
+ ...
It's a daily... Jan 5, 2003

I\'ve got that much, I\'m trying to hunt down the address right now...

tolga vural
tolga vural
Türkiye
English to Turkish
+ ...
fanatik Jan 6, 2003

why you are interested with this newspaper and it is daily one

maybe i can help you with your problem

shenay kharatekin
shenay kharatekin
Türkiye
Turkish to English
+ ...
yes, daily Jan 6, 2003

My brother buys every day.

Libero_Lang_Lab
Libero_Lang_Lab  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:06
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks for your help everyone - one more favour!!! Jan 8, 2003

anyone who reads this paper - or their website - could you keep half an eye on their football coverage over the next few days and let me know if there is anything about the russian footballer beschastnykh who has just signed for fenerbahce. i would also like to know the name of the journalist who is covering the story. many thanks in advance

dan

Also - could anyone spare the time to tell me if this says anything interesting other than the fact that vladimir has sig
... See more
anyone who reads this paper - or their website - could you keep half an eye on their football coverage over the next few days and let me know if there is anything about the russian footballer beschastnykh who has just signed for fenerbahce. i would also like to know the name of the journalist who is covering the story. many thanks in advance

dan

Also - could anyone spare the time to tell me if this says anything interesting other than the fact that vladimir has signed for fener:

Beschastnykh geliyor

Fenerbahçe’nin, Spartak Moskova’dan transfer ettiği Rus forvet Vladimir Beschastnykh, sarı lacivertli kulübe imza atmak için İstanbul’a geliyor. Genel Sekreter Vedat Olcay, Rus futbolcunun bugün öğlen saatlerinde İstanbul’da olacağını, Özel Acıbadem Hastanesi’nde sağlık kontrolünden geçeceğini ve daha sonra sarı lacivertli takımla sözleşme imzalayacağını söyledi.

Olcay, sağlık kontrolünden sonra kulüp binasına gelerek sözleşme imzalayacak Beschastnykh’in uçağa yetişmesi durumunda Antalya’ya gideceğini kaydetti. Rus futbolcu işlemleri yetişmezse, 9 Ocak Perşembe günü Antalya kampına katılacak.

Genel Sekreter Olcay, Arjantinli Ariel Ortega’nın ise 11 Ocak Cumartesi günü İstanbul’a geleceğini söyledi.

[ This Message was edited by:on2003-01-08 14:34]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fanatik Sports magazine

Translation news in Türkiye

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »