ProZ.com and Boostlingo, LLC announce strategic partnership

This discussion belongs to Translation news » "ProZ.com and Boostlingo, LLC announce strategic partnership".
You can see the translation news page and participate in this discussion from there.

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 04:06
English to Thai
+ ...
Interpretation and translation Jun 14, 2017

Proz concentrates on translation. Its new partnership focuses on interpretation.
I want Proz to set the borderline on how to be active in both linguistic domains.

Dr. Soonthon Lupkitaro
Bangkok, Thailand

Claudia Brauer
Claudia Brauer  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:06
Member (2011)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Congratulations Jul 2, 2017

Congratulations, ProZ.com and Booslingo for this association! Long overdue in the field of interpreting. ProZ is truly helping interpreters work in 21st Century environments. Interpreters should at least try it, I guess. I will register, and let you know how it goes. But the truth be said, even if we don't like it, we don't HAVE TO use it. But this is for certain one of the platforms we will be using in the future (which is already here, today). Proz: good job!

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:06
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Hope Jul 2, 2017

I hope this doesn't lead to yet more changes in the membership options. The TM-Town thing was bad enough....

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com and Boostlingo, LLC announce strategic partnership

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »