TB Suppliers Registry: What happens after registration?
Thread poster: Alexander Sm (X)
Alexander Sm (X)
Alexander Sm (X)
Local time: 16:04
Chinese to English
Jan 24, 2013

Hello everyone,

So, last week I received my letter telling me that I'm "now registered in the Directory of Linguistic Services Suppliers" with the Translation Bureau, but I'm still pretty fuzzy about just what that means and what I'm supposed to do now. When I started the process I figured it would all be explained if/when I was accepted, but so far that hasn't been the case. Do they just contact you if they have any need of your services, or is there something else I'm supposed to
... See more
Hello everyone,

So, last week I received my letter telling me that I'm "now registered in the Directory of Linguistic Services Suppliers" with the Translation Bureau, but I'm still pretty fuzzy about just what that means and what I'm supposed to do now. When I started the process I figured it would all be explained if/when I was accepted, but so far that hasn't been the case. Do they just contact you if they have any need of your services, or is there something else I'm supposed to do? I know I should just call the bureau up and ask, but I'd rather my ignorance not be on record if at all possible, you know?

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can provide.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
NancyLynn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TB Suppliers Registry: What happens after registration?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »