Top university for translation and interpretation in Canada - suggestions needed
Thread poster: Guarnieri Fran
Guarnieri Fran
Guarnieri Fran
Italy
Local time: 22:20
Italian to German
+ ...
Oct 4, 2012

I'm an italian student and i'll finish soon my 3 years of translation and interpretation here in Italy. I'm looking for a good Master to do in Canada. Which university is the best for both translation and interpretation? And is there a university with these languages: italian, german, spanish and japanese? I don't speak french!!!

angela wang
angela wang
Canada
Local time: 16:20
Chinese to English
+ ...
Glendon College, York University in Canada Oct 5, 2012

Hi,

I just attended an information session by Glendon College, York University for promoting its Graduate Degree/Diploma program which sounds like a good one. You can contact the person in charge: Andrew Clifford, MCI, PhD, Master of Conference Interpreting at Glendon College and Coordinator of this program. You can check online for his email.

Best Regards,

Angela

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
NancyLynn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Top university for translation and interpretation in Canada - suggestions needed

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »