https://www.proz.com/forum/translation_in_canada/194801-translation_proofreading_in_canada_into_and_from_arabic.html&phpv_redirected=1

Translation/Proofreading in Canada : Into and from Arabic
Thread poster: Fouad El karnichi
Fouad El karnichi
Fouad El karnichi  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 01:00
Arabic to English
+ ...
Mar 21, 2011

Hello,

I would like from my new translation community in Canada to advise on the status of the translation and proofreading activities from the offcial languages (FR+ENG) into Arabic or from Arabic into English.

I am aware that the camnadian translation market bears a unique aspect in terms of the predominance of the translation activities in the two official languages of the country, but how about activities in non-official ones - the likes of Arabic.

Chee
... See more
Hello,

I would like from my new translation community in Canada to advise on the status of the translation and proofreading activities from the offcial languages (FR+ENG) into Arabic or from Arabic into English.

I am aware that the camnadian translation market bears a unique aspect in terms of the predominance of the translation activities in the two official languages of the country, but how about activities in non-official ones - the likes of Arabic.

Cheers

Fouad
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
NancyLynn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation/Proofreading in Canada : Into and from Arabic

Translation news in Canada

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »