Thread poster: printedpage
printedpage
printedpage  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:58
French to English
+ ...
Dec 28, 2008

Hi everyone,

Some of you may have been aware of this story because it was something I had been fighting since I was scammed by this man. I am pleased to announce that the hard work put forward by myself and 23 other colleagues has finally paid off.

Here are the 2 links relating to this story. If you have been a victim of this man and would like to be a part of the trial, please let me know and I'll give you the name of the detective in charge of this case. He will gladl
... See more
Hi everyone,

Some of you may have been aware of this story because it was something I had been fighting since I was scammed by this man. I am pleased to announce that the hard work put forward by myself and 23 other colleagues has finally paid off.

Here are the 2 links relating to this story. If you have been a victim of this man and would like to be a part of the trial, please let me know and I'll give you the name of the detective in charge of this case. He will gladly take your deposition.

http://www.ottawasun.com/News/OttawaAndRegion/2008/12/16/7768726.html

http://www.suretequebec.gouv.qc.ca/actualites/2008/arrete-fraudes-envers-traducteurs-pigistes.jsp

Eugenia Tsatsos
La Page Imprimée
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
NancyLynn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translator charged with fraud

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »