Thread poster: Viktoria Gimbe
Viktoria Gimbe
Viktoria Gimbe  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 11:15
English to French
+ ...
Mar 20, 2008

I have been wondering for quite some time who is the incredibly great interpreter who interprets into French in news reports and in some other TV programs. I'm talking about the guy who has the soft voice. He seems to work mainly for Radio Canada (I hear his voice a whole lot on RDI), but if I am not mistaken, he is popular enough that other channels use his services as well. Today, I heard his voice on RDI in the news report about the cows going crazy on the highway and in the news report deali... See more
I have been wondering for quite some time who is the incredibly great interpreter who interprets into French in news reports and in some other TV programs. I'm talking about the guy who has the soft voice. He seems to work mainly for Radio Canada (I hear his voice a whole lot on RDI), but if I am not mistaken, he is popular enough that other channels use his services as well. Today, I heard his voice on RDI in the news report about the cows going crazy on the highway and in the news report dealing with manifestations for the freedom of Tibet.

Can anybody tell me who he is? I really admire his work and would simply like to put a name on the voice.

Thanks!
Collapse

Suzanne Éthier
Suzanne Éthier
Canada
Local time: 11:15
English to French
+ ...
A call at RDI Mar 24, 2008

Hello Victoria!

Did you try to call RDI?

Salut.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
NancyLynn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Who's that interpreter?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »