"What translators are working on" - Where is it published other than proz.com?
Thread poster: Katalin Szilárd
Katalin Szilárd
Katalin Szilárd  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 10:12
English to Hungarian
+ ...
May 16, 2018

I entered a project and I accidentally found out that my whole entry appeared on TM-Town.
I'm not on TM-Town so I'm wondering where else these "What translators are working on" entries are published?

Axelle H.
Axelle H.  Identity Verified
France
English to French
How May 16, 2018

you have discovered that ?

I am on TM-Town since a while and recently, I have received job offers but not in my fields. Strange.
I know TM-Town belong to ProZ (right) but I am a little nervous about how our datas can be used .

Katalin Szilárd
Katalin Szilárd  Identity Verified
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Made a search May 16, 2018

Axelle H. wrote:

you have discovered that ?

I am on TM-Town since a while and recently, I have received job offers but not in my fields. Strange.
I know TM-Town belong to ProZ (right) but I am a little nervous about how our datas can be used .

Hi Axelle,

Google is your friend.
Plus I remembered a member who received a notification that her entry was sent via TM Town and CafeTrans and via mobile meanwhile she was not registered on TM Town or CafeTrans.

Bests,
Katalin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"What translators are working on" - Where is it published other than proz.com?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »