Neil Coffey
Neil Coffey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:00
French to English
+ ...
Jul 28, 2014

Dear colleagues,

For those teaching or learning French, I'd like to share some free copies of the latest version of my iPhone pronunciation guide, "Utter French!". As you'll appreciate, it's always valuable to get feedback from fellow language professionals. Version 3.0 of the app, which has been completely re-designed, was released today. If you're interested in a copy of the app, please redeem one of the following codes in the App Store or iTunes:

FEW7FRYAFJKR
... See more
Dear colleagues,

For those teaching or learning French, I'd like to share some free copies of the latest version of my iPhone pronunciation guide, "Utter French!". As you'll appreciate, it's always valuable to get feedback from fellow language professionals. Version 3.0 of the app, which has been completely re-designed, was released today. If you're interested in a copy of the app, please redeem one of the following codes in the App Store or iTunes:

FEW7FRYAFJKR
NAPP96RWY9FP
3AKJN6EEXEMH
APHTHFW3JFEM
N33YJRJP3JMP
KMX46FMHK7FP
EYJY7JYRTPT3
YMFP6X6M7K3T

Details of the app can be found on its respective iTunes page here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/utter-french!/id538445336?mt=8

...or by searching for "Utter French" in the iPhone App Store.

Enjoy, and as I say, any feedback is appreciated!

Neil

[Edited at 2014-07-28 21:55 GMT]
Collapse

Neil Coffey
Neil Coffey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:00
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
More codes (plus app update on way) Apr 15, 2015

Dear all,

I posted some promo codes here a while ago, inviting colleagues to use them to download free copies of the app. In case anyone else is interested, I now have some more codes to share, and I would welcome any constructive feedback on the app from anyone involved in French teaching/learning. Codes (redeem one in the App Store on the device or in iTunes on your Mac/PC to claim a copy):

4WE6MAK3R93R
TEM6T7YX4N4K
NYTXM6PH6KPN
NYYE963WTRLK
WY
... See more
Dear all,

I posted some promo codes here a while ago, inviting colleagues to use them to download free copies of the app. In case anyone else is interested, I now have some more codes to share, and I would welcome any constructive feedback on the app from anyone involved in French teaching/learning. Codes (redeem one in the App Store on the device or in iTunes on your Mac/PC to claim a copy):

4WE6MAK3R93R
TEM6T7YX4N4K
NYTXM6PH6KPN
NYYE963WTRLK
WYYWY7Y3R3L6
TNPAP7KE99HK
66FPFJP7R6K3
XEFMFANMKFR9
TR4TL947T6M3
FLN9ETH4PAER

Many thanks to those who have tried the app and given me their feedback in the past! If there is sufficient interest, I may be able to post more codes. Enjoy!

Neil
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Copies of the new version of my French pronunciation app for iPhone

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »